Support for Syncronicity & Syncronicity Pro
The most common issues reported with Syncronicity involve the initial setup of your Exchange or Office 365 account.
Connecting to Exchange Web Services for an on-premise corporate \ business account...
Connecting to Exchange Web Services for an Office 365 account...
- If you are using an on-premise corporate \ business account, please make sure your organization allows third party apps to connect to Exchange Web Services. You may need to contact your organization's IT support or helpdesk to be sure.
- The URL you need to use will be similar, but not the same, as the one you use to log in to Outlook Web App. You might want to just enter the first part of the URL, and let Syncronicity modify it for you.
- Please be sure to use the exact username and password you normally use when logging in to Outlook Web App at Office 365. If you normally use a domain\username format, you will need to use it for Syncronicity as well.
- If your organization or business uses Microsoft Forefront or another security software product, you may experience issues logging in to Exchange Web Services. Again, check with your IT support staff if you are unsure.
- If you have attempted to adjust your settings several times, to avoid any caching of information, you may also want to "Reset Exchange Preferences" and completely restart the app.